Wisler Plumbing’s Family Night Out
Join our family for a hockey night and watch your Railyard Dawgs.
On November 3, Wisler Plumbing will be at the Berglund Coliseumwith some fun and games for you and the kids.
Ways to Enjoy the Fun
Families need to have a night out. My staff and I have been thinking about all the crazy fun stuff we can do for you. We’ve come up with too many ideas (and some a little too zany) so we’ve had to narrow them down. Here are just a few things you’ll find before and during the game.
Need Game Tickets
You can purchase your game tickets directly from the Dawgs, or, you can participate in one of the several ways for free tickets.
See details below.
Your Video Could be on the Jumbotron
Yes, you read that right. During the game, you could see your kids on the Jumbotron. That’s just about the best gift you can give a youngster! Take 10-seconds and record your kid, or kids, saying what they like about Dad. It could be funny, loving, or anything you want. Heck, it doesn’t have to be your kids… it could be you saying something about your Dad! No age limits here.
Make a 10-Second Video. Get Free Tickets.
As long as we have enough tickets, everyone who submits a video will receive up to four free tickets.
How to Participate
Take an iPhone or any video recording device, and say something nice about Dad. That’s it. For your video to be considered, it needs to be limited to about 10-seconds long. Once you have the “take” you and the kids like, use the form below to upload it for consideration.
Capture it. Pick it. Send it.
Idea Starter Questions for Your Video
Here are some “tested” questions to get some great video.
- How does dad make you laugh?
- If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
- What makes you proud of your dad?
- How do you know your dad loves you?
- What does your dad do for a job?
- What does your dad do when you’re not around?
- What is dad really good at?
- What is dad not very good at?
- If dad had an extra million dollars, what would he do with it?
- What’s the most important thing dad has taught you?
- What makes dad so awesome?
- What do you think dad was like when he was your age?
Have a Question About Hockey Night?
There’s a lot going on between now and November 3, 2017. If you have a question about anything regarding our family night out, feel free to ask below and we’ll make sure to get back to you… like we always do.