Wisler’s Diamond Club Family
The Diamond Club Family is a private membership service for homeowners who recognize the value in preventing plumbing problems before they happen.
For about $0.50 a day, you can protect your home from costly and annoying plumbing problems.
You get the following member benefits for only $15 a month…
- A Without Worry Water annual maintenance and safety inspection
- Priority service
- 10% discounts on all services
- When work is performed, your service-call fee will be reduced to $39
- Lifetime warranty on all fixtures provided and installed by Wisler Plumbing
- 2-year warranty on most repairs
We have used Wisler Plumbing’s water treatment, remodeling, and Diamond Club services for eight years and consistently receive high quality service and workmanship. Their professional technicians arrive on time prepared for the job that needs to be done.
They are happy to answer questions and offer advice about keeping our plumbing systems in excellent condition, they take care to protect our home when doing their work and they leave it neat and clean when finished.Fred and Donna Hall
Annual Without Worry Water Inspection
Once each year, a member of Wisler’s expert plumbing team will give your home a thorough inspection, a scheduled service and FREE plumbing system adjustment including all connected equipment and fixtures. The complete list includes up to 100 different items – a $200 value alone!
Here’s a peek at just a few item that are checked…
- Every toilet checked and tested for leaks and smooth operation.
- All faucets are tested and must pass a rigid “performance test.” Some adjustments are FREE.
- Any exposed water lines are checked for damage.
- Piping under your bathroom and kitchen sinks is checked for any sign of potential water damage.
- All of your drains are checked above and below the sinks for leaks and clogs.
- Your washing machine hoses and valves are thoroughly checked and tested.
- Your water heater is checked for safety, leaks , and signs of corrosion.
- Any concerns or questions you have will be gladly answered.
Want To Be A Member?
(and make sure your plumbing is safe)
There are two ways to become a member.
- The next time you invite Wisler Plumbing in to your home, ask about it. Your Technician will have a form for you to fill out and take care of you. Need to schedule a visit?
- Fill out the form to the right and we’ll contact you back. For security reasons, we will not accept payment information on our website. Your data is too important to us.